We are excited to welcome 12 new Badgers to the emergency medicine residency at the University of Wisconsin:
- Anthony Bai, Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
- Connor Brown, University of Washington School of Medicine
- Johnny Duan, Johns Hopkins School of Medicine
- Michael Fareri, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Amy Hummel, University of Cincinnati College of Medicine
- Dainon Miles, University of Texas at Austin Dell Medical School
- Jennifer Mirrielees, University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health
- Quinn Strenn, University of Utah School of Medicine
- Daniel Wei, Ichan School of Medicine at Mount Sinai
- Arika Wieneke, Western Michigan University, Homer Stryker M.D. School of Medicine
- Nick Wolfe, Case Western Reserve University School of Medicine
- Rudi Zurbuchen, University of Utah School of Medicine
The new class of residents hail from all regions of the country, including right here in Madison, Wisconsin. In addition to celebrating the incoming class, we’d like to acknowledge the outstanding efforts of all of our faculty, current residents, administrative staff, and department leadership in helping to make Match 2020 a success.
A face sheet of the Class of 2023 can be viewed here.