Congratulations to all providers and staff who had an abstract accepted to the 2020 annual meeting of the Society for Academic Emergency Medicine (SAEM). Although the in-person meeting was canceled, we acknowledge their accomplishments and celebrate their research. A list of accepted abstracts is below, listed in alphabetical order:
1. R. Green, B. Patterson, R. Batt, MN Shah: "Comparing Emergency Department Use Among Patients With Varying Levels of Cognitive Impairment"
2. H. Kuttab, MA Ward: "Impact of Volume Assessment on Fluid Resuscitation and Mortality in Sepsis"
3. A. Muesch, J. Williams, A. Clegg, B. Patterson, J. Svenson, MA Ward: "Effect ofvHistory, Physical, and Antithrombotic Agents for Chest-Related Outcomes in Geriatric Ground Level Falls"
4. B. Patterson: "Influence of Time to Diagnosis on Time to Percutaneous Coronary Intervention for ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction Patients: Door-to-Electrocardiogram Matters"
5. B. Patterson: "Masked Opportunity for Emergency Department ST-Segment Elevation Myocardial Infarction Care Delivery Improvement: Fallacy of the Median"
6. B. Patterson: "Multicenter Cohort Study of Age-Related Timeliness of Treatment in Patients With ST-Elevation Myocardial Infarction"
7. M. Pulia, R. Schwei: "Factors Influencing Antibiotic Prescribing Decisions for Uncomplicated Abscess in the Emergency Department"
8. MN Shah: "Factors That Impact Prehospital Pain Management in Injured Children"
9. MN Shah: "Geriatric Emergency Care Applied Research Network Cognitive Impairment Priorities Consensus Conference"
10. MN Shah: "Prehospital Non-Pharmacologic Pain Management in Injured Children"