Carrie Harvey, MD
Assistant Professor of Emergency Medicine, Michigan Medicine
- Undergraduate: Michigan State University
- Graduate: Boston University
- Medical School: Wayne State University School of Medicine
- Residency: University of Wisconsin Hospital and Clinics
- Fellowship: University of Michigan - Anesthesiology & Critical Care
Dr. Harvey is currently an assistant professor in the Department of Emergency Medicine at Michigan Medicine and is board-certified in both Emergency Medicine and Critical Care Medicine. She completed her residency training in Emergency Medicine at the University of Wisconsin, where she served as chief resident. She then completed a fellowship in Anesthesiology Critical Care at the University of Michigan, becoming the first emergency medicine graduate from this program. Her clinical and research interests include delivery of palliative care in the ED and ICU, improving communication with critically ill patients and families, and the interface between ED management and ICU outcomes.