>> Faculty Leadership Employment Opportunities
The BerbeeWalsh Department of Emergency Medicine is currently recruiting Emergency Physicians (BE/BC) at all ranks to join our faculty staff. Specific leadership opportunities exist in the following areas:
- Associate Vice Chair of Research
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Prehospital Section Chief
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine (PEM) Section Chief
For more information on these positions and details on how to inquire please review our faculty employment listing. Interested applicants may send a curriculum vitae and cover letter to Azita G. Hamedani, MD, MPH, MBA, Department of Emergency Medicine Chair and Katy Oksuita, MS, Department Administrator.
>> Additional Faculty, Fellow & APP Employment Opportunities
- Emergency Medicine Physician
- Emergency Medicine Physician (ED & VA)
- EMS Fellow (ACGME accredited - anticipated start of July 1, 2020)
- Clinical Ultrasound Fellow (anticipated start of July 1, 2020)
- Emergency Medicine Fellow (all other applicants - anticipated start of July 1, 2020)
- NP/PA - Emergency Medicine
Fellowship opportunities exist in aeromedical transport, EMS, global health, ultrasound, simulation, administration/operations, education, and research. To learn more or to inquire about these opportunities directly with fellowship directors, please visit our Fellowship Program section.
>> Staff Employment Opportunities
Administrative Staff Employment Opportunities
Clinical Staff Employment Opportunities
- Medical Communications Specialist (UW Med Flight)
- Medical Transport Outreach Coordinator (UW Med Flight)
Research Staff Employment Opportunities
No positions are available at this time; however, strong candidates are encouraged to contact us for future opportunities. Please contact Jessie Libber, Research Manager, at email@example.com.