>> Faculty Leadership Employment Opportunities
The BerbeeWalsh Department of Emergency Medicine is currently recruiting Emergency Physicians (BE/BC) at all ranks to join our faculty staff. Specific leadership opportunities exist in the following areas:
- Associate Vice Chair of Research
- Emergency Medical Services (EMS) Prehospital Section Chief
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine (PEM) Section Chief
For more information on these positions and details on how to inquire please review our faculty employment listing.
>> Additional Faculty, Fellow & APP Employment Opportunities
- Emergency Medicine Physician
- Emergency Medicine Physician (ED & VA)
- EMS Fellow (ACGME accredited - anticipated start of July 1, 2020)
- Clinical Ultrasound Fellow (anticipated start of July 1, 2020)
- Emergency Medicine Fellow (all other applicants - anticipated start of July 1, 2020)
- NP/PA - Emergency Medicine
Fellowship opportunities exist in aeromedical transport, EMS, global health, ultrasound, simulation, administration/operations, education, and research. To learn more or to inquire about these opportunities directly with fellowship directors, please visit our Fellowship Program section.
>> Administrative Staff Employment Opportunities
- Research Leadership Administrative Assistant
- Residency Education Administrative Assistant
- Education Leadership Administrative Assistant
>> Research Staff Employment Opportunities
To be considered for research employment opportunities, please contact Jessie Libber, Research Manager.