Benjamin Schnapp, MD, MEd
Assistant Professor (CHS)
Assistant Residency Program Director
- Undergraduate: Brown University
- Graduate: The University of Cincinnati, Medical Education
- Medical School: The Warren Alpert Medical School of Brown University
- Residency: The Mount Sinai Hospital
- Fellowship: Northwestern University Feinberg School of Medicine
Specialties and Interests
Dr. Schnapp graduated from The Mount Sinai Hospital Emergency Medicine residency program in New York City, where he completed a specialty track in medical education and served as chief resident. He completed his medical education fellowship at Northwestern University in Chicago and is currently completing his Masters in Education with a focus on the Health Professions at the University of Cincinnati. Dr. Schnapp’s interests include clinical teaching skills, the resident as teacher, resident wellness and decision making. He currently serves on the SAEM Graduate Medical Education and Fellowship Approval committees.
In his free time, he enjoys grilling in his backyard, sampling the delicious restaurants of Madison, traveling back to his home state of Maine, and spending time with his wife and children.