Azita Hamedani, MD, MPH, MBA
The Distinguished Wisconsin Endowed Chair of Emergency Medicine
- Undergraduate: Yale University
- Graduate: Kellogg School of Management, Northwestern University
- Medical School: Yale University
- Residency: Harvard Affiliated Emergency Medicine Residency - Emergency Medicine - Chief Resident
- Fellowship: Massachusetts General Hospital
Azita Hamedani MD, MPH, MBA is currently Chair of the Department of Emergency Medicine at the University of Wisconsin School of Medicine & Public Health. Her current interests include patient flow, quality management, physician-hospital integration, as well as health care finance reform. Prior to returning to her home state, she was on faculty at Harvard Medical School and completed a hospital administrative fellowship (focus on quality management) at Massachusetts General Hospital. Dr. Hamedani completed her residency/chief residency in the Harvard Affiliated Emergency Medicine Residency program at Brigham & Women and Massachusetts General Hospital and is a graduate of Yale College and Yale School of Medicine & Public Health.